Product Number 800: $1,300.00
The 800 Digital Megohmmeter is a dependable and easy-to-use audit kit that is designed to test static dissipative surfaces for electrical resistivity and resistance according to industry standards such as ANSI/ESD test methods S4.1, S7.1, and ASTM D257. Tests are easy to perform with or without the 5lb probes. Use optional concentric ring probe for conformance to STM11.11.
Digital readout allows for actual test value to be shown, so it can be recorded with precise accuracy. In one test, resistivity, temperature, and humidity are measured, making assessment easier.
This meter is suitable to use in all facets of material production, including engineering, maintenance, quality control, incoming inspection, manufacturing, research, and sales. It is ideal for the testing of anti-static mats, floor finishes, paints, wrist straps, smocks, foot wear, bags and containers.
- Includes two 5lb test probes and connection cables
- Measures resistance, resistivity, humidity, and temperature
- Measurement range for 10v resistance is from 103 to 106
- Measurement range for 100v resistance is from 106 to 1012
- Accuracy ±5% at 103 – 108
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST
Contact us for pricing information and to order.