Heavy Duty Lint-Free Wipes
The Staticide® Heavy Duty Lint-FreeWipe is a polyestercellulose material that contains no contaminating dyes or binders. Highly absorbent with soft strength, this low particle count wipe holds liquid without breaking down or causing lint contamination.
Engineered for high-performance, these wipes are perfect to use with chemical solvents. Its ability to absorb allows for quick and easy cleaning of workshop spills. Its extreme durability makes it an ideal replacement for paper-towels and rags.
This non-treated spunlace cloth can be used as an applicator for Staticide© products, including topical anti-stats or neutral cleaners, on a variety of cleanable surfaces, such as plastic or ESD mats, in workshops, manufacturing, ESD environments, and warehouses.
- Dimensions: 12” x 13”, 1/4 fold
- Composition: 45% polyester and 55% wood pulp
- Material: Sontara®, spunlace
- Thickness: 13.3 mils (.337 mm) as per ASTM D1117
- Breaking Strength: (MD/XD) 35 lb / 19.1 lb per ASTM D5034
- Weight: 2.0 oz/yd2 (67.8 g/m2)
- Appearance: White
- Speciﬁc Gravity: (Water=1) .1-.3
- Melting Point: >250°C / 320°F
- Solubility in Water: Negligible
Contact us for pricing information and to order.