Copper Mesh (Copper Gauze) Product Numbers:
AM10201: 100 ft. Copper Mesh, boxed
AM10216C: 100 ft. Copper Mesh, bulk packed, 16 rolls
AM10204: 400 ft. Copper Mesh
Heavy Duty Copper Mesh (Copper Gauze)
Copper Mesh (Copper Gauze) cleans precision parts such as injection molding or extrusion equipment without scratching.
- Copper mesh (copper gauze) is safe to use on expensive machines parts. It is a soft non abrasive way to clean.
- Copper mesh (copper gauze) will not smoke or burn when used with hot equipment.
- Solid copper is rust free.
- Continuously and integrally knit flat copper wire in tubular form allows cutting of flexible working lengths without unraveling.
- Densely knit pattern provides maximum edge surface for optimum cleaning. Weight is .003″ x .018″ and 5″ wide.
Additional uses for copper mesh (copper gauze) include:
- Rodent control – Copper mesh (copper gauze) prevents rodents from entering a house or office. It is rust and stain proof. Simply stuff the mesh into openings around pipes or holes and cracks to keep mice, small birds insects or other wildlife out. Copper mesh (copper gauze) is also an excellent control for snails and slugs around gardens.
- Distilling – Copper mesh (copper gauze) rolls used for packing distilling columns. Copper naturally strips flavors.
Priced: $45.00 – $680.00