AM10325 (25 meter roll): $75
Anti-Static Cord is effective in a wide variety of industrial applications, and is easy to use. Tiny microfibers provide thousands of conductive points which cause static electricity charges to ionize and flow to ground.
Anti-Static Cord should be placed across the moving surface to be neutralized and grounded to bare metal on the machine. Anti-Static Cord can be placed on either side of the affected surface in contact with or near the surface. The higher the level the more effective the cord function.
- Quality: Constructed of highly conductive Thunderon™ fibers, the Anti-Static Cord utilizes thousands of conductive micro points to effectively eliminate static electricity.
- Economy: Our static eliminator strip does not require the use of power and the cord, itself, is extremely low in price, offering you top results with true economy.
- Design and Function: Anti-Static Cord is strong yet light in weight, easy to install, easy to maintain, and has a long service life. It will not oxidize and become less conductive. It is a self-energizing, induction type static eliminator which does not spark or cause sparks, and can be used in hazardous locations, even when flammable vapors are present.
- Performance: With Anti-Static Cord high levels of static are quickly reduced to less than 1 KV, even at high production speeds.
- Applications: For Converting, Packaging, Coaters, Plastics, Poly Plastics, Printing, Electronic Assembly and Textile Operations.
- Both positive and negative charges are neutralized and costly production problems are eliminated.